COVID-19 cancellation: Dowerin GWN 7 Machinery Field Days guarantees to refund all site fees if our event is cancelled due to COVID-19 restrictions.
1. Applications will not be processed unless the required monies have been paid and infomation is attached and lodged with the Event Coordinator, no later than the deadline.
2. It is the exhibitor’s responsibility to ensure applications are received by the Event Coordinator.
3. All entries for both static and comparative displays must be on the site by 5pm on Tuesday August 24, 2021 and must not be removed before 4.30pm on Thursday August 26, 2021.
4. The Field Days Committee is not liable for loss or damage to exhibitors’ property whilst it is on the site.
5. All exhibitors must have their own public liability insurance with an indemnity amount of not less than $10 million, covering them against any occurrence attributable to the activities of any persons for whom they are directly responsible.
6. Machinery must be in the correct transport position when moving about the site, must not exceed 10km/h, and have adequate ground clearance.
7. Exhibitors are not to make excessive noise which would be considered disruptive to other exhibitors.
8. All sites must be left tidy prior to departure and kept clean throughout the Field Days.
9. Should the Committee find it necessary to cancel or postpone the 2021 Dowerin GWN7 Machinery Field Days, contracts shall cease to operate upon notice to that effect, and the Committee shall not be liable for any compensation. Any refund to the exhibitor will be at the sole discretion of the Committee.
10. Failure by an exhibitor to appear at the Field Days will be considered a breach of contract and no refund of monies will be paid. Applications of that exhibitor may also be rejected in following years. Exhibitors must have staff in attendance at their display for the duration of the event.
11. Any exhibitor cancelling after July 2, 2021 will not receive a refund and will be liable for all site costs associated with their application.
12. Any cancellation received between May 14 and July 2, 2021 will receive a 50% refund only.
13. Notice of cancellation must be received in writing.
14. The Committee reserves the right to site reallocation resulting from cancellation, non-payment, non-attendance or late arrival of an exhibitor.
15. Exhibitors sited on the oval or hockey field areas must not dig holes larger than 5cm in diameter. These must be filled in at the completion of the event.
16. Vehicles with a carrying capacity of over 3 tonnes are prohibited from the football and hockey ovals.
17. Welding and similar demonstrations are to be encased suitably so as to ensure public safety.
18. Exhibitors are to adequately cover the top of all marquee pegs and ensure occupational health and safety codes are adhered to.
19. Exhibitors are responsible for ensuring power cords are appropriately tagged by a qualified electrician.
20. All sharers must be declared on page 20, to be completed by the main exhibitor only.
21. No exhibitor is permitted to share a site with other exhibitors or any other party except in accordance with clause 20.
22. Any exhibitor who is in breach of clauses 20 and 21 may be asked to remove their exhibit and may be suspended from exhibiting at future events.
23. The Event Coordinator reserves the right to allocate blocks the way they see fit, based on appropriate grouping of exhibits, size of exhibits, power and telecommunication requirements and prior attendance history.
24. The Field Days Committee reserves the right at any time prior to the opening of the Field Days event to scrutinise, accept or reject application and/or exhibits. The Committee’s decision will be final.
25. Full payment must be received by July 2, 2021. After this time, unpaid sites will be reallocated.
26. Any cooking or food preparation, including BBQs, on blocks is strictly prohibited in compliance with environmental health regulations.
27. All open flames/fire pits/bonfires etc are strictly prohibited onsite and in the caravan parks.
28. No dogs are permitted onsite or in the caravan park at any time, with the exception of service dogs.
29. Only new machinery can be sold at Field Days, second-hand machinery can be used only for display purposes and cannot be sold.
30. Exhibitors must make staff and suppliers aware of all OHS policies which can be found at the Field Days Office and at www.dowerinfielddays.com.au.
31. All exhibitor advertising, which includes but is not limited to sandwich boards, banners, leaflets, flyers, pamphlets etc. are permitted within the exhibitor’s site boundary only.
32. The use of drones/unmanned aerial vehicles onsite or in the caravan parks and carparks is strictly prohibited. Exhibitors wishing to execute drone demonstrations MUST seek permission from the Event Coordinator.
33. It is the responsibility of all exhibitors to organise any freight/permits etc. required to ensure the safe arrival and departure for all components of their display within the outlined bump in and out period.
34. Vehicle movement around the Field Days site is strictly prohibited between 8am and 5pm on event days, the only exception being official Dowerin Field Days and emergency service vehicles. Exhibitors will be allowed to remove their vehicles after 5pm on Thursday August 26, 2021.
35. Exhibitors must ensure all staff and suppliers have read, understood and comply with the Dowerin Field Days site induction.
36. Any representations made by volunteers are not binding. The granting of any kind of permissions is at the sole discretion of the event coordinator.
37. Exhibitors not complying with any conditions, cooperating with the organisers or complying with requests reasonably made, will have their contracts canceled. The Committee’s decision will be final.
38. All exhibitors agree to abide by all conditions and requirements as set out by the Dowerin Field Days COVID-19 safety plan as approved by the WA Department of Health.