For Dowerin Events Management records. Not for publication.
Only required if different to the Main Contact Person
This is required if the person attending the Dowerin Field Days is different to the main contact.
Please provide mobile number so we can contact during the event if required.
Please provide details of your company for our information. For example: goods and services.
FOR PUBLICATION. (Please note: in addition to the Company name, please fill in ONLY TWO of the contact details. Additional info will be disregarded).
As you wish it to appear in the program.
Please indicate your preferred site number or location
Prices for individual sites are located on pages 4-5 of the Prospectus
Not available inside the Lifestyle Pavilion
For use is stock handling equipment displays
Three passes are provided with each site
Exhibitors are required to provide and hang their own signage
Exhibitors must fill out the PA advertising form by July 7th
If another company is sharing your site, you are required to provide details via the sharers form, and pay a $200 Sharers fee.
If you require your passes to be posted, a registered postal fee applies. Alternatively, passes can be collected during bump in.
This total calculates optional extras only.
Product listing, additional services and official program advertising can be found and booked via the forms section of the prospectus or via the online forms. Exhibitors booking a caravan park site or PA advertising must fill in and return the appropriate forms by July 5, 2019. PLEASE NOTE: Partitioning and marquees must be ordered directly through a supplier and cannot be provided by Dowerin Events Management.
Public Liability Insurance
All exhibitors must have their own public liability insurance with an indemnity amount of not less than $10 million covering them against any occurrences attributable to their activities or the activities of any persons for whom they are directly responsible. See page 9 of the Prospectus for further information.
Not less than $10 Million
Please attach the Certificate of Currency with your application.
A $200 deposit is required with this application form. This will only be refunded if the Field Days Committee is unable to offer your company a site. In the event of a cancellation, this deposit is non-refundable. Upon acceptance of your application, you will be allocated a site number and an invoice for the remaining fees. Full payment is required by July 5, 2019. Failure to return the contract and full payment by this time will result in the termination of the contract and re-allocation of the site.
Please indicate your payment method.
Cheques are to be made payable to Dowerin Events Management and posted to PO Box 124 Dowerin WA 6461.
If you wish to pay be credit card, a credit card authorisation form will be emailed to you upon receipt of this application.
For Direct Deposit, please provide a remittance with your application. Account name: Dowerin Events Management. Bank: Bendigo Bank. BSB: 633 000 Account Number: 159335835
If you have paid via direct deposit, please attached the remittance advice.
Exhibitors must ensure all persons on or involved with their site are aware of the conditions listed.
This page MUST be signed and returned in order for all
applications to be considered complete.
Any exhibitor applying after the May 17 deadline will be
charged a 20 per cent late fee.
1. Applications will not be processed unless the required monies have been paid and information is attached and lodged with the Event Co-ordinator, no later than the deadline.
2. It is the exhibitor’s responsibility to ensure applications are received by the Event Co-ordinator.
3. All entries for both static and comparative displays must be on the site by 5pm on Tuesday, August 27, 2019 and must not be removed before 4.30pm on Thursday, August 29, 2019.
4. The Field Days Committee is not liable for loss or damage to an exhibitor’s property while it is on the site.
5. All exhibitors must have their own public liability insurance with an indemnity amount of not less than $10 million, covering them against any occurrence attributable to the activities of any persons for whom they are directly responsible.
6. Machinery must be in correct transport position when moving about the site, must not exceed 10km/h and have adequate ground clearance.
7. Exhibitors are not to make excessive noise that would be
considered disruptive to other exhibitors.
8. All sites must be left tidy prior to departure and kept clean throughout the Dowerin GWN7 Machinery Field Days.
9. Should the Field Days Committee find it necessary to cancel or postpone the 2019 Dowerin GWN7 Machinery Field Days, contracts shall cease to operate upon notice to that effect, and the Committee shall not be liable for any compensation. Any refund to the exhibitor will be at the sole discretion of the Committee.
10. Failure by an exhibitor to appear at the Dowerin GWN7
Machinery Field Days will be considered a breach of contract and no refund of monies will be paid. Applications of that exhibitor may also be rejected in following years. Exhibitors must have staff in attendance at their display for the duration of the event.
11. Any exhibitor cancelling after July 5, 2019 will not receive a refund and will be liable for all site costs associated with their application.
12. Any exhibitor cancellation received between May 17, 2019 and July 5, 2019 will receive a 50 per cent refund only.
13. Notice of cancellation must be received in writing.
14. The Field Days Committee reserves the right to site reallocation resulting from cancellation, non-attendance or late arrival of an exhibitor.
15. Exhibitors sited on the Football Oval or Hockey Field areas must not dig holes larger than 5cm in diameter. Holes must be filled in at the completion of the event.
16. Vehicles with a carrying capacity of over three (3) tonnes are prohibited from the Football Oval and Hockey Field.
17. Welding and similar demonstrations are to be encased suitably so as to ensure public safety.
18. Exhibitors are to adequately cover the top of all marquee pegs and ensure Occupational Health and Safety codes are adhered to.
19. Exhibitors are responsible for ensuring power cords are
appropriately tagged by a qualified electrician.
20. All sharers must be declared on page 20, to be completed by the main exhibitor only.
21. No exhibitor is permitted to share a site with other exhibitors, or any other party, except in accordance with clause 20.
22. Any exhibitor who is in breach of clauses 20 and 21 may
be asked to remove their exhibit and may be suspended from exhibiting at future events.
23. The Event Co-ordinator reserves the right to allocate blocks the way they see fit, based on appropriate grouping of exhibits, size of exhibit, power and telecommunication requirements, and prior attendance history.
24. The Field Days Committee reserves the right at any time prior to the opening of the 2019 Dowerin GWN7 Machinery Field Days to scrutinise, accept or reject applications and/or exhibits. The Committee’s decision will be final.
25. Full payment must be received by July 5, 2019. After this time, unpaid sites will be reallocated.
26. Any cooking or food preparation (including BBQs) on blocks is strictly prohibited in compliance with Environmental Health Regulations.
27. All open flames, fire pits and bonfires et cetera are strictly prohibited on-site and in the caravan park.
28. No dogs are permitted on site or in the caravan park at any time, with the exception of service dogs.
29. Only new machinery can be sold at the Dowerin GWN7
Machinery Field Days. Second-hand machinery can be used only for display purposes and cannot be sold.
30. Exhibitors must make staff and suppliers aware of all OHS policies, which can be found at the Field Days Office and at
31. All exhibitor advertising, which includes but is not limited to sandwich boards, banners, leaflets, flyers and pamphlets are
permitted within an exhibitor’s site boundary only.
32. The use of drones/unmanned aerial vehicles on-site, or in the caravan parks and car parks is strictly prohibited. Exhibitors wishing to execute drone demonstrations MUST seek permission from the Event Co-ordinator.
33. It is the responsibility of all exhibitors to organise any freight or permits et cetera required to ensure the safe arrival and departure for all components of their display within the outlined bump-in and out period.
34. Vehicle movement around the Field Days site is strictly
prohibited between 8am and 5pm on event days, the only
exception being official Field Days and emergency service
vehicles. Exhibitors will be allowed remove their vehicles after 5pm on Thursday, August 29, 2019.
35. Exhibitors must ensure that all staff and suppliers have read, understood and comply with the Dowerin GWN7 Machinery Field Days site induction.
36. Any representations made by volunteers are not binding. The granting of any kind of permissions is at the sole discretion of the Event Co-ordinator.
37. Exhibitors not complying with any conditions, co-operating with the organisers or complying with requests reasonably made, will have their contracts cancelled. The Committee’s decision will be final.